Let me help you retire in Southwest Florida
At Hamilton Realty, the focus is on the people, not places. I make it my business to learn about all the different communities so I can advise and make excellent recommendations to retiring clients to make great choices. We help our clients research future retirement housing options, buy a second home that may become a full-time residence in the future. If you are looking to downsize, we can help look for more appropriate housing that will provide years of comfortable living.
When you are ready to think about buying a second/vacation home or a retirement home in southwest Florida, it’s important to work with someone who is a local real estate agent that you trust and feel comfortable with. I can connect you with local attorneys, mortgage brokers, bankers and financial advisors.
15 Reasons to Retire in Southwest Florida – Lee County Cities.
- (No state income tax)
- Southwest Florida cities in Lee County are affordable and have a lower cost of living.
- Excellent multiple housing options and ability to downsize such to a luxury duplex and waterfront beach condos.
- Excellent Climate and Winterless Wonderland.
- There are Beaches and Water Gulf Access everywhere.
- Endless recreational fun activities.
- Easy Travel by Air from Southwest Florida International Airport.
- A Vacation Destination.
- Cities Listed as Best Places to Retire.
- Excellent Progressive Medical Healthcare in the area.
- Beaches, Fishing, Golfing, Unique Parks and Bike Trails.
- Lots of Local Farmers Market.
- Festivals and Events throughout the year.
- Fantastic for Foodies at local restaurants.
- Cities listed as Safest Cities to live in Florida.
Endless Recreation Things to do in Southwest Florida – Lee County Cities
Head to the Ballpark and catch a Boston Red Sox or Minnesota Twins Spring Training Baseball Game.
- Inshore Flats Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Tarpon Fishing, Freshwater Fishing and Boat Fishing.
- Head to the Ballpark and catch a Boston Red Sox or Minnesota Twins Spring Training Baseball Game.
Golfing – Golf Range and Mini Golf in Lee County.
- Fort Myers Country Club.
- Alico Family Golf Center.
- Shell Point Golf Club.
- Palmetto Pine Country Club.
- Coral Oaks Golf Course.
- Tropical Breeze Fun Park.
- Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf.
Spend your day at one of the following Lee County white sandy beaches
- Lovers Key.
- Cape Coral Yacht and Racquet Club.
- Fort Myers Beach.
- Bonita Beach.
- Little Hickory Island Beach Park.
- Bowman’s Beach.
- Barefoot Beach Preserve County Park.
- Vanderbilt Beach.
- Newtown Beach Park.
Shop till you drop
In addition to the Edison Mall located right in the heart of downtown Fort Myers, favorite shopping spots for our associates include the Gulfcoast Town Center, Miromar Outlets, and Coconut Point — both about a 20-minute drive away in Estero.
- Eat Fresh seafood at local restaurants.
- Visit the Edison Ford Estate.
- Watch the Sunrise and Sunset in Southwest Florida.
- Visit a Fort Myers micro-brewery.
- Take a Sunset Cruise and spot dolphins.
- Spend a night out on the town.
I can help you take advantage of the options and opportunities now in the SouthWest Florida Real Estate Market. You may begin the process risk-free below by signing up for a free email and listing alert
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.